Been wearing the MUSA shorts for most of my rides this summer, but had
to pull out the knickers today.  High about 60 with a wind from the NW
gusting around 30mph.  Also had a long sleeve wool top.  Felt
positively chilly in the air.

Riv bike content - put in 42 miles on the Sam Hillborne today.  (1st
batch, first day of delivery in MN, and one of the first builds.
Nyah.)

Oops - wrong thread.

Eric Platt
St. Paul, MN