From: kevin lindsey <lindsey.ke...@gmail.com>
To: RBW Owners Bunch <rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sun, September 5, 2010 9:23:54 AM
Subject: [RBW] Re: Hard Headed

I dropped platform pedals and switched to clipless because of
shoelaces.  I was tired of having my laces chewed up or greased down
by the chainring every second or third ride.  Nothing seemed to help
consistently and it seemed impossible to find laceless shoes that were
also comfortable and lasted longer than a couple of months.  So, over
to clipless.