Hi Beth,

Don't know about you - but I do get attached to my bikes. Probably
foolishly so. Looks like you could ride your AR in any weather, all
day, when you're tired, etc. How about setting up the LL as a "go-
fast" for shorter, spirited rides when you're feeling frisky? 32mm
Paselas are reasonably fast and reasonably comfortable for those sorta
rides.

Variety is kinda fun! Just a thought. Ruminating is kinda fun too.

Good luck.

Alex Moll
Marysville, WA