From: rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com
[mailto:rbw-owners-bu...@googlegroups.com]on Behalf Of jim_OLP
Sent: Sunday, October 03, 2010 9:35 PM
To: RBW Owners Bunch
Subject: [RBW] perennial pants issue

Every year when it starts to get cold, I undertake a futile search for
cycling pants that don't look like something from the ballet or the
circus.  I mean pants, not lycra tights.  And not rain pants, which
tend to be way too baggy and - if they're Rivendll - too orange.  I
want nylon pants that block the wind but are trim enough so they don't
flutter in the wind, and will stay out of the way of the chain,
preferablly with some sort of cinch around the ankle.  I need pockets
too.

Wool would be great, but I know that's not going to happen.

I'd buy the MUSA pants, but I can't do the blue crotch.  Just too
conspicuous. "Ooooh, are those bicycling pants? Where did you get
them?"

It's hard to Google on this without getting 50 pages of black spandex
tights.

Does anyone else makes something just like the MUSA pants, but without
the 2-tone color scheme?