I had a great Atlantis ride up Railroad Grade on Mt. Tam in Marin County the
day after the Rivendell garage sale. I used Marathon Extremes, knobby 40ers.

On the say down, Hoo Koo E Koo was good, but then on Blithedale Ridge heading
down back toward Mill Valley, I chickened out a few times and walked the bike
down the steep stuff. I probably would have done the same on my MB-4 with two
inch knobbies, probably would have done the same on a full sus bike.

-Jim W.