Jim:  I have returned home (to NJ)... Had an awesome time in Sonoma
County and brought back some of the positive spirit... We've got a
Fall evening ride (off-road) planned this Saturday along the Delaware
River in PA... to an English pub.  We'll be returning in the dark
(with lights, of course).  I'm sure I'll have to share the Bombadil
with my friends... they'll be asking to swap rides... (maybe I will
need them to sign a disclaimer... "I cannot be responsible for your
wanting to sell your minivan and mid-life-crisis Harley for one of
these bikes"....yaddy yadda)

Peace,
BB