I feel fortunate to have been a Rivendell customer since 1995.  There
have been a few shocks of "On my gosh...I just spent $X on a bike/
frame."  Sometimes there is a bit of sticker shock, but I have yet to
regret spending money at Rivendell.  I am happy to pay for their
expertise...it's well worth it!

Angus