I have a new Edeluxe... It is WONDERFUL... but it IS rather pricey...
We did a 42 mile offroad epic Saturday night (complete with flat tire,
getting lost on private property, and getting home way past
midnight)...IMO the Edelux has already paid for itself... it was
flawless. If money is no barrier, that's a great light indeed... But
for my second bike I may try the IQ Cyo on Patrick's recommendation.

I have a 4D tail light that I haven't set up... the battery lights
work so well, they're inexpensive, the batteries last a long time, and
NO WIRING... amen.

BB