on 10/22/10 2:09 PM, Garth at garth...@gmail.com wrote:

> How did you post the photos, I've wanted to, but thought we could not.

The list has supported photos, but I've always requested that folks use
secondary links to flickr or other sharing sites - reduces bandwidth and
downloads to those folks who are viewing via mobile devices, in addition to
people who just don't want images coming to their computers (or have such
things blocked if at work, etc.).

So, please, post photos elsewhere and share links, preferably via
tinyurl.com or some other link-shortenin site.

Thanks!

- Jim / list admin

--
Jim Edgar
cyclofi...@earthlink.net

Cyclofiend Bicycle Photo Galleries - http://www.cyclofiend.com
Current Classics - Cross Bikes
Singlespeed - Working Bikes

"Whatever you do will be insignificant, but it is very important that you do
it."
    Mahatma Gandhi