Patrick:

Thanks for the links.  I rarely check BSNYC but these are pretty
funny.  Fortunately, our little November 13 adventure in Silverado Cyn
won't require anything like this level of complexity.  No stoves, warm-
up equipment or special skin treatments needed.  I'd better take a
cruise out there to make sure the appropriate post-ride liquids are
available.

dougP