Well, on that easy ride we did last year around San Diego, ended up
severely dehydrated.  Drank two large bottles on the ride and that
still wasn't enough.  Derrick had to give me one of his bottles to
finish the ride.  (That was after the second stop to repair a flat.)

So, yeah, too much is probably better than the alternative.

Eric Platt
St. Paul, MN