Main bike.  My first Riv after being on a too small race bike, and it
fits just right.  Bought it new from Riv last year, and have had as
much fun changing the parts as riding.  Current configuration lets me
truck all around Washington, DC with lots of stuff, and enjoy the
scenery.  I have a Ram I built up last winter with 7 speed rear for
longer trips, but anything less than 40 mi and I take the Quickbeam.
I truly feel like "A hasty Ent".

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mrivers/sets/72157618452191962/