Ron, good to see you today. Sorry the visit was brief. Glad you had a
good ride on the QB. Man, I always forget how rolling the road gets
after Banks. Nice to finally do that populaire in decent weather.
Well, decent by Oregon standards for Nov...

I do love my Beam but it's not my favorite bike and I'm glad I have
geared bikes. For noodling around town and commuting to work it's
great. At some point I'll have to do a brevet or populaire on it at
some point. I think I may be putting my Albatross bars on it at some
point soon.

--mike