Chapeau Brian and Ryan on the snow commute!  I bailed on the commute
entirely and worked from home today and based on the traffic reports I
was hearing alot of car and bus commuters wish they would have had
your commute.  Hope you get there and back safe and sound tomorrow, it
was pretty icy in spots as I navigated on foot to the local pub and
back this evening in W. Seattle. Just can pass up $3 pint nights ;-)

Ryan