Just in time for the holidays, I am selling my Proto Bleriot in order
to finance a new-to-me Ram.  I have enjoyed this bike very much, but
it is just too big for me.  It has been lightly ridden and is in near-
to-new condition.  It is clear coated bare steel and the brazing gives
the appearance of gold lug lining.

Not only is it a great ride, but it is nicely spec'd. Great components
include Paul Racer brakes, Nitto stem, seat post and Noodle bars.  The
wheels are Rich built 650b Synergy rims with White Industries hubs and
Maxi Fasty tires.  Sugino triple (46-36-26) with a Sora front
derailleur and Deore in back.  11-32 Sram cassette.  Suntour barcon
shifters.  Plus I'll throw in two rolls of yellow cloth tape.  Pedals
and saddle not included, although I have a B-17 and MKS pedals I could
sell if need be.

Pictures are at: http://www.flickr.com/photos/linkbeak/sets/72157625413247609/

There is one small scratch in the clear coating that resulted from
Hupe installation.

Price is $1700 plus my actual costs to pack and ship.  If you're along
the I-5 corridor between Eugene and Seattle, I'd be willing to meet
you halfway to deliver the bike.  Happy to answer any questions.