As always, Jim, we're appreciative of all the work it takes to
administer a list like this. I know, because we tried. You make it
seem effortless, but I know from personal experience that it is not.
In fact, it's quite the opposite.

Thank you, again,

John & everyone at RBW HQ
Walnut Creek 96, Calif.