Just one more bit of praise for Jim and his efforts to keep this going
and one for all the people who post here. Every time  I look elsewhere
there seems to be anger,attitude and bickering, but not here. There is
a certain level of respect and tolerance for other opinions and a
general harmony. I find it very unusual in todays world to have such a
pleasant place to ask questions and share each other's passion.

~Mike~