On Thu, Jan 27, 2011 at 1:46 PM, robert zeidler <zeidler.rob...@gmail.com>wrote:

> If it's made here, it's better.  Think of everything bad (and there
> are many things) associated w/ a Taiwanese made product.

None of the Atlantis frames have ever been built in Taiwan. At least not
that I know of.
They've only been built in Japan (by Toyo) and in the United States (by
Waterford).
Aside from that, I've seen some of the Maxway built frames up close and the
quality
seems pretty damn good. So I don't know that I would agree that there are
inherent
problems with Taiwanese made products in the case of the Maxway frames.

Shaun Meehan