The current Riv Atlantis is built by Waterford.  My original question
concerned whether, excluding paint, braze ons and probably tubing, the
Waterford is identical to the Toyo build. This is not questionaing the
obviously excellent Riv quality, but about subtle specifics of
interest to velohistorians an bike nerds.  The question remains
unanswered.  For example, are their differences between the acclaimed
Toyo and current Waterford forks?  What about subtle bends in the
chainstay and other tubing?  There must be things that Toyo and
Waterford do uniquely well.  What are they?