On Tue, Feb 8, 2011 at 2:43 PM, doug peterson <dougpn...@cox.net> wrote:

> Front load concerns are over-blown.  I have an Acorn Boxy Rando
> (similar bag) on my Atlantis & it lives there.  Seldom empty &
> wonderfully useful.

When I ride my Atlantis with a front bag (mine is an Ortlieb) I
notice, and find the handling definitely worse. I still use the front
bag for touring, but for general use, I prefer a saddlebag. YMMV.

In contrast, the large Saddlesack mounted on my (other) Atlantis lives
there. It ROCKS. It frequently swallows up an enormous amount of
stuff.

--
-- Anne Paulson

My hovercraft is full of eels