The cotton and wool caps that I have on my site come in two sizes-S/M and L/XL.
Walz Caps indicates that the L/XL fits noggins from a size 7 1/2 to a size 8.
My guess is they'd fit someone a wee bit bigger than that even.  So if you
haven't tired a Walz cap, then give them a try. You can buy one of mine
(www.shop.synapticcycles.com) or you can look at their many choices
(www.walzcaps.com).

Joe Bartoe

Synaptic Cycles Bicycle Rentals, Inc.