The last frame I built, still at the painter's, is built for either
650b or 700c's.  Can't wait to get it back and built up so I can
ride!  It fits 650x42's as well as 700x28's without any problem
(fenders would be a tight fit with 700x28's), I do need to swap brake
calipers when I swap wheel size, though.  Geometry is 73 parallel, 57
square but with a 6 degree sloping top tube so the actual ST is more
like 52.5, BB drop is 68mm, stays are 420mm, rake is 47mm.