On Mar 24, 8:58 am, pruckelshaus <pruckelsh...@gmail.com> wrote:

>However, I've done some more looking around and found this .. . which looks
>like it might work.

it really depends on how picky you are.  that run-over-gingerbread man
thing might work, but putting a loaded bag on your handlebars can
seriously affect handling.  the idea is to keep the bag low and
stable.  i think the mark's rack, coupled with either the Acorn straps
or a decaleur would be a better option.

The VO stem mount decaleur with a small rack works well - and that
decaleur can be cut/bent to semi-custom fit your set-up (see below
picture), so that helps.  The second picture-link below shows
difference in bag size i noted above - you can see the berthoud bag on
Weigle's bike is smaller than the full size berthoud on my bike.
Again, it's kind of a personal thing - I don't like a lot (i.e., any)
bag sway with a loaded front bag.  some folks are more tolerant.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/22267176@N02/5269320951/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/22267176@N02/4917979762/in/set-72157622654401429/