Yesterday I read on their site somewhere that the first order coming
in was sidepull, and the orders following would be canti.  Something
to do with the previously stated confusion on the site.  For what it
is worth that text is gone, and I can not find it this early, makes me
feel like I dreamed it or something.  Mayby a million fixed gear
flyers all placed orders at once because the green was so rad that the
whole culture would shift to putting brakes back on their bikes as
long as they were sidepull?  who knows.