Does anybody know of a source for a simple bicycle odometer that doesn't
include speed?  Something like an old Jones counter would be great....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jones_Counter

I like knowing how far I've ridden to keep track of yearly mileage, total
mileage on the particular bike, maintenance, and sometimes navigation, but I
hate having the speed always displayed in my face -- I'd rather NOT know how
fast I'm going (or not going), and choose not to have speedometers on most
of my bikes (I have on on my touring bike for the clock & odometer for
navigation).

If not a manual odometer...  any suggestions for a small and simple bike
computer that could be mounted on the rear triangle, yet be inconspicuous?

Thanks!