That's got to be one of the prettiest bikes I've seen; certainly the
pinkest bb -- http://www.flickr.com/photos/sumehra/5629496956/in/photostream/
-- and the fanciest couplers!

Watch out for the nice Nitto cages -- they're not the strongest. And a
nice rear rack and quality panniers would probably handle grocery
loads better than a front basket. My choice would be Riv's panniers,
if they still make them.

Oh, and that bike just cries aloud for some polished aluminum or
stainless steel Honjo or Berthoud fenders.

Congratulations!

On Fri, Apr 29, 2011 at 7:58 PM, SMP <sume...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Here are some photos...
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/sumehra/sets/72157626345789636/
>
> Enjoy!

Patrick Moore
Albuquerque, NM
For professional resumes, contact
Patrick Moore, ACRW
patrickmo...@resumespecialties.com

A billion stars go spinning through the night
Blazing high above your head;
But in you is the Presence that will be
When all the stars are dead.
(Rilke, Buddha in Glory)