Whoops! I answered the wrong thread. I blush for shame. No, not trying
to horn in on someone else's praises.

Patrick "sidling toward the door, mumbling apologies" Moore

--
Patrick Moore
Albuquerque, NM

A billion stars go spinning through the night
Blazing high above your head;
But in you is the Presence that will be
When all the stars are dead.
(Rilke, Buddha in Glory)