I'd like to see a Rivendell bike trailer with a Nigel Smythe bag like
this Jack Taylor / Goëland in Bicycle Quarterly:
http://www.bikequarterly.com/images/GBwTrailer.jpg

And a production version of their ill-fated Mountain Fixie, optimized
for drop bars. Ideally, with a limited run of Cunningham drop bars
like they did with the Bullmoose. Derailler hanger, kickstand plate
and fender mounts would be acceptable, but I'm not talking about an
overbuilt Fargo rig with 40,000 braze-ons. Just a fun, light, knock-
around-in-the-woods bike with a long headtube and a long seatpost. Any
wheel size would be fine. A complementary super-rise Nitto threadless
stem, either lugged or not, painted or not, would be a fantastic
bonus.

I'd like to see that more than the trailer, but it's about as likely.
 Philip

 Philip Williamson
www.biketinker.com