From: "Joe Bernard" <joerem...@gmail.com>
To: rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com
Sent: Monday, July 25, 2011 3:08:08 PM
Subject: [RBW] Hunqapillar or Hillborne

Being the shallow "I'll take the pretty one" bike buyer that I am, I was
leaning towards getting a Hunqapillar because I love the grey/kidney-bean
scheme, then Grant had the audacity to introduce a gorgeous new green on the
Sam. Now I'm relegated to deciding based on that pesky "function" criteria.
Whatever.

So..I'm 5'-7", 170 lbs., 79PBH, probably on a 48cm with either model.
Short-to-medium around-town hops, lightly loaded saddlebag, gentle fireroad
potential. What say yous alls?

Joe Bernard
Fairfield, CA.