Making a 130 fit into 135 is no biggie......aside from that at 170
pounds I think a Hillborne would be fine if you are primarily a road
rider.....if a dirt dabbler the Hunqua would be my choice as a better
all rounder but then I am finally now at a mere 258 and dropping. Any
of the Rive bikes can be ridden on trails by a lighter skilled rider
but us big people need more bike under us IHMO. I once had a early
model Specialized (lugged) Stumpjumper and wish I had kept it. The
Hunq seems like a good re-creation of that but........personally I
love the twin top tube look of the Sam and may consider replacing my
Long Haul Trucker frame with one or an Atlantis. So many choices!