I used the Cyo in moderate rain with no problem, haven't tried it in the
snow.
The skewer end mount setup makes the wheel, light and mount one piece,
easy to move from bike to bike, no wires to disconnect.

I used to used to setup a dedicated night bike for each winter, being able
swap the light system easily let me ride the 'nice' bike occasionally during
winter evenings.

note, the E3 Pro  is available with a spot beam or the Edelux style auto
cutoff beam optic.