René,

Glad to hear you had some really fine chaps showing you around - I've
enjoyed their company a few times. Sorry I couldn't join you, but I'm
a school teacher in the suburbs north of Seattle. This is a very
hectic time of year, especially since I moved to a different school
this year to teach PE and Woodshop! A dream job for me, but it's taken
a ton of time and energy to get my program going.

Hope you had a smooth start to your school year, Rob M.

Seattle Riv Riders - I hope we can get together again sometime this
fall. I've really enjoyed the few events we've had so far. I still
dream of a Mountain Loop Highway S24O . . . next summer?

Best to all,
Alex