I've owned and ridden motorcycles since the day I graduated High
School (Mom said that once I graduated I was free to do what I would).
I probably put more miles on the motorcycle but more days on the
bicycle. Evens out I guess. BMW motorcycles would equate well to
Rivendell bicycles while the Suzuki V-Strom is the iBob cheaper
version. I love my V-Strom and yes, I've ridden lots of BMW's...  90%
of the performance at half the price.

singlecross
DownEast