Awesomeness!

My first thought was:  it's a year late!  My younger, 9-yr-old daughter was
outgrowing her previous bike, and I bought her a ladies' Trek Skye, for her
to grow with.

But:   I still want one of these.   Thing is, my older daughter is about to
have a daughter:   My younger one might ride it for a bit, too, maybe not,
but then when my granddaughter is ready, there it'd be...

I hadn't thought about the urban-bike slant for adults, but, watching Danny
MacAskill videos again, a Rivish bike of sorts would be very cool,
too....

HMMMM........