$250 is a steal. ("Steel"?) Too bad Catie is now almost 5' tall (at 10
years, five months and one day) and riding a much more expensive 24" wheel
Electra Townie 3i (pink!) (heck, her 20" wheel Little Betty cost me $250
five years ago).

I dream of her going to middle and high school at nearby Bosque School and
we two riding bikes to and from. (She put her foot down about a tandem --
ie, using that plaintive, indignant whine: "DA-aaa-AD!")

On Wed, Nov 9, 2011 at 11:09 AM, Smitty-A-Go-Go <54ca...@gmail.com> wrote:

> My wife has a sparkly green Betty Foy. My 5-year-old daughter often
> laments that she too would like a "sparkly green pretty bike with hand
> brakes." This could be that bike. The capacity to attach a real rack/basket
> would be great. She (daughter) has a little flowery plastic basket zip tied
> to the h-bars, but it's not nearly big enough to carry the ensemble of
> dolls and doll accessories that she consistently wants to bring to the
> park. $250 for a whole bike sounds like a deal... even if racks, fenders,
> and front brake are aftermarket add-ons. One more on the Kiddie Riv waiting
> list!

Patrick Moore
Albuquerque, NM
For professional resumes, contact