I obtained an old neglected Brooks. Before I start riding it, I know I
need to care for it. Should I use an Obenauf Oil (not stocked by Riv)
before I apply the Obenauf goop (from Riv)?
My worry is that goop, while it will help may also bar moisture from
being absorbed as it should.
Maybe several goop treatments would get around this, but I'm thinking
that a couple or 3 oil treatments followed by a goop treatment might
be more effective.
Thoughts?