William:

Thanks for that quote.  That makes sense.  When I modified the
original cassette, the 13 & 15 were stock & maybe I got lucky with my
17 & 19 in place of the original 18.  Modifying the 13-26, I took the
14 out so apparently the 13 & 15 aren't meant to be adjacent, but my
original 13 happens to work better.  Some days you get lucky.

dougP