Like most on this forum, I agree with all the comments, and applaud Anne for
spot-on comments. That said, the undeniable fact remains that many more riders
pass me on CF bikes then I pass on same.

________________________________
From: "opa...@gmail.com" <opa...@gmail.com>
To: rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com
Sent: Thu, December 29, 2011 7:19:22 AM
Subject: [RBW] Re: Can I rant just a minute?

Thank you, thank you, thank you!  Nearly everyday, a coworker, who rides a
carbon fiber bike, comes in my office, lifts up my Atlantis by the top tube and
exclaims: "My god that's heavy".  I've run out of things to say to him in reply
so I may forward your post instead.

As a side note, since I've put my "massive" (his words) 50mm Schwalbe Big
Apples
on the Atlantis a few weeks ago, I swear the bike is actually quieter, nearly
silent.  I never realized how loud tires can be...or maybe I just had some bad
ones before?

Happy New Year!
Robert Opalko