Jim,

Likewise and I am tempted by the pub bike I saw on your site.
Unfortunately, if I leave Colorado this month I am afraid it won't be in
the direction of even more winter.  ;-)

I see that you have looks like a B67 paired with drop bars.  I've thought
of the same for my Atlantis and so wonder how you are finding the combo?

Thanks,
Tim