> Rather than trimming my mustache I'd like to curl it up.  What kind of
> mustache wax have you used?  What do you like?  Anything to stay clear
> of?

The now quasi iconic Tarik Saleh Bike Club mustache was achieved with
the help of clubman wax, which smelled pleasant was reasonably easy to
use and had a tiny little useful mustache comb.
http://tsaleh.blogspot.com/2011/03/join-tarik-saleh-bike-club.html

I was going to get something much fancier, but it turns out that the
clubman worked well and was really cheap at a local independent
pharmacy.  Also clubman sounds like it should be used by a wheelman.

I think it is pretty thick, but worked well for my unruly manliness.........

Ahem,

Good luck.

Tarik

--