One thing missing in this discussion about mustache wax (MW), has been taste.
I used to use the stuff but could never find any that appealed to my sense of
taste.
I'm still running a mustache and would like to know which wax is the best
tasting.
I often lick my chops when I'm riding aggressively and pass other riders,
this happens far less often these days, but nevertheless.
-JimD