I read downthread that he's using a Burley Nomad. So cargo testing might be
in order.

If he can figure out some way to measure frame vibration, testing load
locations and packing density would generate really useful and really
interesting information.

Way back when, I had a newspaper route. Packing the baskets (front and
back) had significant impact on handling. Stuffing the last 15 papers into
the front basket vs. having a loose pack up front and using the rear
baskets for those 15 papers created shimmy. Don't know why, but loads that
could not "flex" were always more difficult.

Obviously the bike handled differently with front vs. back loads. Measuring
frame response would be really interesting.