Patrick:

Fat n soft... You can always pump em up and they roll like
fogettaboutit...

Favorites:  Still love the 50mm Big Apples, 60mm Fat Franks or BAs,
and my new fave: 50mm Kojaks...

I also have discovered (this may sound crazy) the red Grand Tycoon 26
x 2.125 tires roll exceptionally well, and the rubber is so soft and
pliable, these rank up there with the Schwalbes at half the price.

Peace,
BB