Let me know if you want longer routes - I don't know how much time you will
actually have for riding so I didn't do any long ones. You can find plenty
on mapmyride, but sometimes find the entrance to bike paths can be a little
odd (Pearl Harbor comes to mind).

In any case, the things to watch out for on the chinatown ride are the bits
where you actually will be on a sidewalk (for a bit on Ala Moana Blvd) or
where it's not completely obvious that you can get into the park (Ala Moana
and Kakaako).

What I may do it take one of my new cameras out in the next couple of weeks
and put together a blog post with images on what to watch for on each of
those routes. It'd be an okay resource for me as you aren't the only person
who has asked. :-) Map tracks are okay, but sometimes a picture of which
gate to go through makes it a lot easier. :-)

As for the cosmic balance, I'm thinking that because Hawaii is so small
only a couple of Riv riders (or BF riders for that matter) can be here at
one time. Since you are coming, one of us has to go. :-)

Aloha!

On Wed, Feb 1, 2012 at 5:17 PM, René Sterental <orthie...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks Robert, these are great!
>
> It's too bad that while I'm visiting Honolulu you'll be visiting San
> Francisco. I guess it's part of some cosmic balance!
>
> I hope we'll get a chance to ride together in the future.
>
> René

Robert Harrison
rfharri...@gmail.com
statrix.com