I'll throw something next time I've got a couple of hours to ride those
routes with a camera. I just picked up a Canon S100 with GPS which should
be perfect for this as the images can be pinpointed on a map when you are
in doubt.

It's not so much that I was planning on this but covers so many bases it
seems like a good idea...besides as Manny might say, pictures prove these
routes exist. :-) Let's see...

1. I need practice with my new camera before I go to Oregon.
2. Other folks ask me about rides in Honolulu.
3. I need stuff to put in my blog anyway.
4. And oh yeah, you'll be able to use it.

Seems like a win-win.

As for other rides, do you enjoy climbing?

Bob

Robert Harrison
rfharri...@gmail.com
statrix.com