Anybody heard of this stuff? Recommended by my LBS for "roadie"
pressures, 70-80 psi in my case.
I bought a bottle last week after flatting my the rear Supreme on my
Sam and put it in the punctured tube as a test.
Pouring it in there took a bit of trial and error, but it does seems
to be holding. And I do mean pouring, rather than squeezing through
the little tube they give you, which did not work at all.
Keeping my fingers crossed. Seems like a good idea to me as backup for
the Supremes, at least on the rear.
Unlike Slime it does need to be replaced every 6 months or so.

Jay