Likewise, this is why I've never agreed with a narrow Q-factor being best
for all. It mskes sense thst if shoulders are wider hips will be also.

On Sunday, February 12, 2012, newenglandbike <matthiasbe...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> I agree with Charlie-   the wide ones seem better for offroad riding.
Still, I traded 46s I had on my Bombadil for 42s last year and don't want
to go back.    I must have to to do with my narrow bird-like shoulders
:D    Bottom line for me though either size of Noodle bar are the best bars
I've ridden yet.     The backsweep + flat ramps and drops equals
unparalleled comfort.

> I remember reading about a year ago, maybe in a Rivendell blog post, that
steel Noodles were in the works.    I really like that idea.