To that end, I have the Nitto 105/115 on a lot of bikes, and feel it's the
best bar ever made.
I have a 48 noodle on my Qbeam and it's just too wide.
I love my bikes w/ old TA cranks because of the gearing choices but can get
the same w/ a Carmina and don't feel like I'm rolling everything onto the
outside of my foot.