Long overdue greetings from another Manhattan-based RBW owner!

While the city does seem overly represented by racing types, there are
plenty of steel beauties around, often lugged, and sometimes
gorgeous.  I’ve certainly come across several AHH, Rambouillet &
Quickbeam sightings, their slender proportions standing out against a
sea of increasingly curious frame shapes.

Currently we have a pair of Rivs: a 48cm Sam Hillborne for the missus,
in first-run green & olive; and a newish to me 1997 Riv Road (W’ford),
in 61cm. Were it not for the limited apartment space there would no
doubt be many more.  But my stable already includes four others.

Having welcomed home a newborn recently I’d best limit long all day
rides, but I would gladly join this owners’ bunch for a ride across
the GWB/River Rd.

-Nathan
(Manhattan, UWS)