I've tried lots of different drop bars on various bikes and Noodles always
feel the best to me. With both noodles and traditional drop bars-  when set
up with the right reach-  I find that when you're riding along on the
hoods, and decide you want to move to the drops or hooks, they feel
excessively low and forward at first.    But if you give it five minutes in
that position, your body gets used to it, and it becomes quite
comfortable.

After riding along settled in the hooks for a while, suddenly you have the
opposite problem-   moving to the hoods makes you feel bolt-upright, and
you feel momentarily as though your bars are too high.     But give it five
minutes....

I guess the hard part is finding the right reach, where the tops/hoods and
the hooks feel right for their purpose.    But as drop bars go, Noodles
have the best proportions IMHO.

-Matt